Parker House Estates
Parker House Estates, comprising the Parker House and Hanson House, are 6 units of residential rental property in one of our priority neighborhoods – a unique historic development located in the Bluff Historic District.
For availability and more information, please contact Bill Woodruff @ 365-4787.
Since the late 1980s, a critical need of the community has been met in a quiet way by the Brittan House, a transitional living facility comprised of 45 units of single rooms for otherwise homeless men. The mission of Brittan House is to provide a stable, peaceful housing environment where the residents have the opportunity to re-build and re-position their lives.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RESIDENCY AT BRITTAN HOUSE
Applicants must :
1) Be an adult, homeless male. Homeless is defined as an individual who:
a. Lacks a fixed, regular, and adequate nighttime residence; or
b. Has a primary nighttime residence that is
– Supervised publicly or privately operated shelter designed to provide temporary living accommodations (including welfare hotels and congregate shelters); or
– A public or private place not designed for, or ordinarily used as, a regular sleeping accommodation for human beings.
2) Have an approved application on file with NeighborWorks Blackhawk Region.
3) Be a single person household
- Completed applications must be brought in person to NeighborWorks Blackhawk Region offices at 520 W. Grand Ave.
- We will also need the applicant’s photo I.D. and Social Security card