Homebuyer Education goes in-depth into the process of buying a home.
Issues covered include:
- deciding if homeownership is right for you
- credit and qualifying for a loan
- different types of loans and financing options
- finding a house
- what to expect at the loan closing
- budgeting to ensure timely payment of your mortgage
- insuring your home
- maintaining your home
- other post-purchase considerations.
The book Realizing the American Dream, lunch and materials are provided.
This class is being sponsored by the following businesses, and there is no charge to attend:
|Associated Bank||Blackhawk Bank||Blackhawk Community Credit Union|
|BMO Harris Bank||City of Janesville||Inlanta Mortgage|
|Johnson Bank||Old National|