Homebuyer Education goes in-depth into the process of buying a home.
Issues covered include:
- deciding if homeownership is right for you
- credit and qualifying for a loan
- different types of loans and financing options
- finding a house
- what to expect at the loan closing
- budgeting to ensure timely payment of your mortgage
- insuring your home
- maintaining your home
- other post-purchase considerations.
The book Realizing the American Dream, lunch and materials are provided.
This class is being sponsored by First National Bank and Trust and there is no charge to attend the class.