Homebuyer Education goes in-depth into the process of buying a home.
Issues covered include:
- deciding if homeownership is right for you
- credit and qualifying for a loan
- different types of loans and financing options
- finding a house
- what to expect at the loan closing
- budgeting to ensure timely payment of your mortgage
- insuring your home
- maintaining your home
- other post-purchase considerations.
The book Realizing the American Dream, lunch and materials are provided.
To register for the class visit our Homebuyer Education page, where several contact methods are listed. Leave contact information and a registration packet will be provided for you to complete and return. Registration is complete when packet and required documents are signed and returned no later than the Wednesday prior to the Saturday Class.
This class is being sponsored by the following businesses, and there is no charge to attend: