Homebuyer Education goes in-depth into the process of buying a home.
Issues covered include:
- deciding if homeownership is right for you
- credit and qualifying for a loan
- different types of loans and financing options
- finding a house
- what to expect at the loan closing
- budgeting to ensure timely payment of your mortgage
- insuring your home
- maintaining your home
- other post-purchase considerations.
Each month’s virtual class will be broken into two 4-hour sessions; both sessions are required.
To register for the class visit our Homebuyer Education page, where several contact methods are listed. Leave contact information and a registration packet will be provided for you to complete and return.
This class is being sponsored by the following businesses, and there is no charge to attend: